Hi from the states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the states

Found this site from doing a search for 70's/80's toys. Wanted to do something special for my kids starting this year. Every year for x-mas, i want to get them a toy that I had as a kid. I have a bid now on a board game i used to love playing. Perhaps i'm doing it more for me than them??......lol
    Anyway, looked like a nice forum to join so i did.

I'm assuming the toys in the states were basically the same as what you had in the UK.

hi Dregg welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you around, good luck with the collecting what a great idea!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Hi mate!!!

Welcome..like your Idea..many of the great toys of the 70's and 80's were very similat although some were repackaged with Different names of course!!! G.I. Joe here was 'Action Man and the like...its a good forum here, hope you enjoy...

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Fife
      Scotland

Comment

hi dregg welcome to the site have fun take it easy
        steve

Comment

where abouts are you from in the states dregg , i have been there a couple of times , went to california , really loved it beautiful country

Comment

G'luck in your search Dregg & welcome to DYR.
            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

hi There Dregg, good to meet you, welcome aboard the good ship DYR, god bless all who post and crew her.

Comment

Working...
              X