• Happy Birthday Star Attraction.

Hope you have a fab day.
    Heather

Re: Happy Birthday Star Attraction.

Have fun
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Happy Birthday....hope you have a wonderful day !!!

Comment

Happy birthday my friend.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Happy Birthday to you

Comment

Have a good one

Comment

Thank you very much for your greetings yesterday. It's only this evening that I've been able to read them.

That's because yesterday I went out for the day. I got up at 4:00am, caught the 05:41 train from Bath Spa to Reading for the connecting train to Staines. After having a coffee and croissant at a café in Staines, I caught a bus to Thorpe Park. I had a great day at Thorpe Park from 10:00 to 17:30 and in that time enjoyed 25 rides. Waiting times were generally quite short, ranging from walk-on to about 10 minutes max. The weather was dry and mainly sunny, furthermore from around midday it was hot enough for just T-shirt and shorts. Back in Staines town centre yesterday evening I had a meal at Harvester. Finally I caught the 20:53 train from Staines to Reading followed by the 22:12 train to Bath Spa, and reached home at 23:30. In the next few days I'll write a detailed report of my day out on my blog and link to it from here.

For the fourth year running I had a birthday T-shirt of my own design printed, here are front and back views of me wearing it yesterday. Many people I spoke to liked it, though some of them were mystified by the front, until they saw the back.

More about this trip will appear on my blog in the next few days, I'll post links to the reports here when ready.
              I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

I've tried the links to my birthday T-shirt in my last post, and they don't seem to work. Here are two new links to photos of me wearing my 43rd birthday T-shirt:

Front view
                Back view
                I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

13 plus 30 # is 43 your age

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    13 plus 30 # is 43 your age
                    That's correct, Tuesday 30 September 2014 I became 43 years old. That's the logic to my T-shirt - 13 (front) + 30 (back) = 43.

It's now nine days since my birthday outing to Thorpe Park on Tuesday 30 September 2014. A report about that day out is available here.

An even more detailed account of my birthday is available here. N.B. That version is aimed at roller coaster/ride enthusiasts as I've given background information about many of the rides in that version. If you want, you may wish to read certain sections only:

Summary of my day at Thorpe Park in order of activity
                    Cumulative summary of rides all day (alphabetic summary table)
                    Outro (highlights and lowlights)

More pictures of my birthday outing to Thorpe Park on 30 September 2014 are available here:
                    My 43rd Birthday: The Main Event

As if that wasn't enough, here's a little extra birthday fun I had in Bath later that week:
                    My 43rd Birthday: The Aftermath Extras
                    Last edited by Star Attraction; 09-10-2014, 15:18.
                    I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Happy late birthday sorry im late
                      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
                      X