Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustration

Frustration

This is one my favorite all time games, basically its Ludo with the wow factor, well at the time it was with the dice in a plastic dome, it was kool because you got to take people, and send them back to the start, ouch especially if the were close to finishing, I remember me and a gang of my mates would play this before school meetings at Eggy's house for a quick game or two.

Was it just a deluxe Ludo or did it have any different rules ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Nah basically the same, on a plastic board, and still very available today, there were a few games with the 'popamatic' dice, Headaches the other I remember but sure there were more.

Comment

Meant the dice didn't get lost...
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Yep, never thought of it like that doh!

Comment

yes i know exactly what you mean , we had a game of frustration , it was really good i used to play it with mum and dad all the time

Comment

yep, and was great fun when you sent them home, especially if they'd nearly beaten you, not litterally, well just the once maybe......

Comment

Was Headache the one with the cones, where you could put your cones on top of your opponent's? That sounds familiar.....

Comment

Think so, again, the varriation on a winning formula.

Comment

a Christmas favorite, used to like Coppit too.

Comment

Coppit, not heard of that Daz, well it doesn't ring a bell in my chruch tower at least.

Comment

Re: Frustration

We have the original Frustration in the loft - and I'm now reminded just how annoying the racket was from the plastic dome. And I mean RACKET, from a non-player trying to concentrate on other things elsewhere hehe!

Comment

One of the most competitive games known to mankind!
                          Loved playing Frustration and winning...Hated losing, especially when I had one piece to get back home and my sister kept on taking it!
                          The mark of a good game - simple, well worn idea but loads of fun!
                          I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

I had this game one christmasannoying and noisy flaming dicethe worst part about it was when people would send you back,you would waste more time trying to get back out waiting to get the six

Comment

I despise this game with every bone in my body because I find it so frustrating.
                              Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X