My Little Pony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Pony

aaahh yes,i used to love those when i was little heh I still have mine and the show stable up in the loft somewheres Gawd knows what other old toys i have lurking up there hee hee
    Last edited by Heather74; 16-05-2008, 23:12.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

I adored My Little Pony...but funnily enough I only ever had TWO of the actual toys...

Seashell and Applejack...

But how I loved them!

Also "My Little Pony" was the ONLY sticker book I ever fully completed....I had to send off to panini for the last few, but it was so worth it...

Comment

Re: My Little Pony

I had tons of them I loved them.
      "Flounder don't be such a guppy"-Ariel

Comment

i cant remember if i had them or not but i remember them

Comment

Hi, i still have my my little ponies and the grooming parlour and stroller. My 2 year old neice loves playing with them now. So i'm getting her a new one for her birthday to start her own collection.
          "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

I had loads of these as a kid!

I bought Applejack last year at a Toy stall in Scarborough, she's still lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Bren41882 View Post
              I had tons of them I loved them.
              You're very sa....What I meant was, you're a good collector.

Comment

I had a few my little ponies when i was a little girl, now my 6 year old has lot's of them too,It was all she asked santa for last year, so she ended up with my little pony butterfly island,Ice cream palour, castle and hair salon,she's had hours of fun with them, infact she's got them out right now.While my son bless him, is crashing and smashing the Island with his lego pirates and hero figures.
                Heather

Comment

When my daughter was little shes 29 now she had a few My Little Ponies and a few of the cheap copy ones !!

She made ther mistake of leaving them on the floor one day and the dog we had at the time got them lol..

I can still see the dog stood there with pink hair hanging out of her mouth and me saying to her....have you been playing with the ponies ????

Went to the bedroom and they were all over the place and chewed lol...

Lainey
                  Leopopause
                  The time in a lady's life when she is suddenly drawn to wearing leopard print. Pre-leopopausal women think leopard print tops are slightly tacky no matter what the fashion du jour, while the post-leopopausal believe they add a touch of African mystique to any outfit.

Comment

Yeah, I also had one of those. It might have been the afore mentioned cheap copy but it was glowing in the dark!!

I also remember its tail was getting thinner and thinner because I kept plaiting and brushing it...

Comment

I'm in my 30's and lately I'm feeling a need to replace the toys my mum made me give away! I had the bluebell and seashell ponies, a redhead cabbage patch doll and bedtime carebear, none of which I was happy with at the time (I wanted brunette cabbage patch doll and pink everything-else) but I would love to have back now

Comment

I had lots when I was a kid, I'm 29 now and have started to collect them again! (sad I know) but they are so awesome and I have over 50 now from the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by costello75 View Post
                          I'm in my 30's and lately I'm feeling a need to replace the toys my mum made me give away! I had the bluebell and seashell ponies, a redhead cabbage patch doll and bedtime carebear, none of which I was happy with at the time (I wanted brunette cabbage patch doll and pink everything-else) but I would love to have back now
                          Thats what ive started doing! Ive started my little pony collection and its ending up bigger then what i had in the 80s!
                          Attached Files
                          I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Comment

heres some photos that ive found which tells me what to buy next! I still cant buy minty on ebay without getting outbid!!!!
                            Attached Files
                            I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Comment

and heres some of the playsets
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X