X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeney Granada

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Sweeney Granada

love it love old cars anything retro.

is this yours.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

PHJ 507K is the actual Sweeney Granada I believe I'd have to watch The Sweeney to be sure, but I reckon it is

My Dad had a Consul (poor mans Granada ) in the seventies he bought off a guy at work & the reg on that was similar to the Sweeney Granada:

NUW 507L
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Not the original reg afaik plus it did not have rubber inserts in the bumper.Plus in the series they used a ford consol not granada.They are basically very simular.
        sigpic

Comment

Lovely car, the Granada. My dad's mate had one but it was a Mark II from 1978. Big, comfortable, powerful car, ideal for long journeys. If I had the money to run and maintain one then I would love a Sweeney-era Granada.

My dad had a 1968 Ford Corsair 2000E. Really nice car, though not as big as a Granada if memory serves. When he got rid of it in 1979 I tried to persuade him to get a Granada but he wouldn't

Comment

I haven't seen a Ford Granada in about 30 years !

Comment

There are a fair few on Ebay and occasionally Autotrader. I like to just look at the pics and read the specs--brings back such good memories of growing up.

Comment

Working...
              X