Wearing your Xmas Clothes Gfts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing your Xmas Clothes Gfts

I'd so so often want to show off my new Clothes to frends - like Foot Boots or WindRunner or parts of Football Strip, like at Footy Training or PE at school (though Team Shorts were'nt strictly allowed) or I'd so want show off my Ben Sherman Shirt or Sweater Shop Jumper at the local Youth Club Dance!! I thought this was the Bees Knees to be flash (and still like to look respectable - Clubbing-wise) but looking back what Lols at how we looked (or tried to) after Xmas with new Clothes - I think now

80sChav

Re: Wearing your Xmas Clothes Gfts

Well there was the usual sweater knitted by Auntie Trix way too big which I only wore when she visited

But the best has to be the Fonzie (Henry Winkler aka Arthur Fonzrelli of Happy Days) leather jacket I wore it everywhere especially when I met my teacher out of school. I thought I was a cool dude & she said I was too I expect she was just being nice lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Re: Wearing your Xmas Clothes Gfts

I had some clothes for presents this Xmas & have managed to wear them all.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
      X