Shiela Fearn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiela Fearn

Does anyone have any up-to-date details or photos of this wonderful actress that aren't already on the internet? I can't seem to find out much at all about her. But, more than anything, I'd love some photos of her from her roles in 'The Flockton Flyer' and 'Sorry'. Most people just remember her for her one-dimensional, under-used character of Ann Fourmile in 'George & Mildred' and 'The Likely Lads', but there's more to her acting than that, as seen in the fore-mentioned. I read she broke her leg in a mountain climbing accident, which left her with a limp, grinding her acting career to a halt as nobody wanted to cast her. Very sad.Cheers!
    sigpic
    Times Square

Re: Shiela Fearn

Always fancied Sheila in Likely Lads & George & Mildred the spin off from Man About the House
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
    X