RIP Leonard Nimoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Leonard Nimoy

Leonard Nimoy, best known as Mr Spock from"Star Trek", has died. He was 83.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/27...&_r=1&referrer

Re: RIP Leonard Nimoy

Sad news. R.I.P
    Heather

Comment

Such a huge shock.
      I only thhought he was in his early seventies.
      Rip leonard
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Rip mr spock
        star trek lives long and prosper
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

One of the best lines I reckon Spock said, was in the film Star Trek IV The Voyage Home "It is only human arrogance to assume the message is for humans" (or words to that effect) where the probe is ionising the Earth's atmosphire, trying to communicate with an Earth's lifeform; which happens to be the Whale
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

That was the voyage home where they went back in time to get two humpback wales and bring to the future as theyd been made extinct.

Very true statement tho it is arrogance.

That
            Originally posted by twocky61 View Post
            one of the best lines i reckon spock said, was in the film star trek iv the voyage home "it is only human arrogance to assume the message is for humans" (or words to that effect) where the probe is ionising the earth's atmosphire, trying to communicate with an earth's lifeform; which happens to be the whale

Comment

Comment

Nice music victor thnx.

His first acting role ws in 1951 in queen for a day.

transformers dark of the moon 2011 he was sentinel primes voice.

His last role was in 2013, in star trek into darkness as spock prime kinda fitting his last role was star trek.

Comment

Very sad indeed, I wore my Spock shirt in this picture as a sign of respect at the weekend. I bought that in 93 when I played for a Paintball Team called The Vulcans, we even had Spock's face as our camo, in the same picture.

Whenever we played in the World Cup in America the yanks used to try and buy the camo from us, but it was limited to team members only. I still have it too, but my Paintball days are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X