L plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L plates

My first lesson was with BSM in a brown mini.One instructor I had was a female hippy long hair and glasses.
    I passed my test with A to Z school of motoring 3 years later in a fiesta

Re: L plates

Mine was a lady (a bit unusual fo the mid 70's though there were still quite a few). We drove her driving school car which was a Wolsley Hornet (similar to a Riley Elf). Both cars are based on the mini but with a boot rather than the flat rear.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Twocky61; 30-04-2015, 08:23. Reason: Pic Re-adjust
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Looks exactly like the mini BSM taught me in

Comment

They are very alike Amethyst
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

taught by a disinterested old geezer in a triumph herald......great ! especially in the rain in a busy high street ....but he just stopped turning up for me ?
          ..then I think it was BSM (very expensive) or auto school - where examiner told me to cancel test date as I wasn't ready - PASSED FIRST TIME

Comment

I also add an old disinterested guy , as wide as he was tall ....who chain smoked throughout my lessons. !

He 'needed ' a big car so I learnt how to drive in a Vauxhall Ventura ( as I recall ) which had a huge turning circle thingy . .. On my test I had to ' turn the car in the other direction ' and it took me 5 rather than the usual 3 point turn . Still passed first time .

Comment

I passed my test in a Nissan Sunny
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
              X