Super Hero Cloth Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Hero Cloth Badges

Hi folks... really need your help here. We are planning a superhero bedroom for our Wee Chunkster..... now to be totally different from other rooms we want to stitch superhero patch badges to his canvas wardrobe! Sounds good so far?.........
    Now what we need is....... do any of you know of any shops in your locale where we could buy the aforesaid patches? We will be checking out all the comic shops in Brum hoping to find at least one!
    And if anyone can find me a Nightcrawler from Xmen cloth badge I be even more emotional! Thats for my own denim jacket btw!
    sigpic
    Mrs Oggy
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    Count your friends amongst the stars....
    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

omg nightcrawler...........the womans obsessed

Comment

Just ask anyone who had a denim jacket in the 70s to hand them over !
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

True the patch Mob as i named them, Staus Quo, Iron Maiden, ACDC fans especially I think.

Comment

What's wrong with the Fuzzy Elf then hey Oggy?
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~
          Count your friends amongst the stars....
          And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

like this one?

I shall look in my local comic shops,plenty of those around here

Comment

Omg thats the one Momma has a tattooed on her arm.......!!!

Comment

*drools* I love Nightcrawler, specialy the movie version. he's cute
                Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

But he should have been in the 3rd Xmen movie, a wasted chance to build on his backstory, not seen the last stand yet, but Beast looks kool.

Comment

Beast is kinda handsome for someone whos big and covered in blue fur.

Comment

and clever too, but Wolverine is the koolest, mind you way better in the comics, and kicks more butt too.

Comment

Please do not waste your time with The Last Stand. It is utter pants.
                        Wolverine is rubbish in it,no Nightcrawler,Beast is the best thing about the whole film but you never really see him in action.
                        as for one trick pony Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut?? forget it! I at least thought he may put on an accent or be dubbed,but no,same old Vinnie EastEnd hardman routine.colossus looks utter rubbish too. and the way Wolverine deals with the Sentinel is stupid. all the best scenes (few and far between) are all up on You Tube..see it there
                        Last edited by sixtyten; 13-01-2007, 14:30.

Comment

Re: Super Hero Cloth Badges

Okies mate, though Wolverine and Colossus were supposed to do a fast ball, where wolvie is thorwn though, kool in the comix.

Comment

I actualy loved the last stand! I thought it was a great film with awsome special effects. But each to t heir own, i guess, just dont diss it BEFORE you watch it.

Comment

maybe its because of the comix too though, the characters are usually much better presented in 2D form.

Comment

Working...
                              X