so small babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so small babies

ok i remember when i was little i had this little soft plastic baby and she had a large-ish head and then just a bum wit legs. she had a little "hole" where you would put her under water and squeeze so it was full and then sqirt it! i have no idea where i had it from or what its called. if anyone could help me that would be great! thank you
    Last edited by Heather74; 02-09-2008, 19:27.

Originally posted by baby_hippy
    ok i remember when i was little i had this little soft plastic baby and she had a large-ish head and then just a bum wit legs. she had a little "hole" where you would put her under water and squeeze so it was full and then sqirt it! i have no idea where i had it from or what its called. if anyone could help me that would be great! thank you
    she was quite small too!

Comment

Scarey toys......

Comment

Hi Baby!!!

This is a new one on me but perhaps one of our Female Members will remember this toy better? Best of luck...

best wishes...

Rab ;0)

Fife
        Scotland

Comment

Tiny Tears?
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

no it wasnt tiny tears, i had her, she was a normal doll size. the one i mentioned is much much smaller, it used to fit into the palm of my hand when i was a small child thanks for your help though

Comment

What sort of year was this??

Comment

i think i was about 7 or 8 which would make it 1993-1994? it was just soft plastic that you would squeeze, wouldnt fit alot of water inside them because they were rather small! i always remember them having big bald heads, not too big though! lol sorry its a bit vague, i would love to find them again though! and also grizzler the wearbear, i need to buy him!

Comment

where did the water squirt from?? did it have arms?? anything else you remember about it?

Comment

was it Thumbelina, my sister had a small doll called that? Or another varriation on it her sister Tumbelina that tumbled over lol.

Comment

well theres no polite way to say this other than the water squirted from a hold between her legs! it was small, pinkish plastic/rubber, think she may have had a little bow on her bald head! it was as if she was sitting down and you could see her bum and little feet etc! no it wasnt thumbelina, i dont think it was something alot of people had to be honest, it was just something that got bought for me and i will never forget it! thanks again

i didnt think it was gonna be an easy one to find out about! im still trying to find grizzler the werebear too, no lucky so far, also the "so small babies" maybe i'll find them in a car boot sale one day! i often see things like keypers!

Comment

its no bother, part of the fun/joy of this place is to help, and jog memories, did I say a big Hi to you and welcome aboard DYR.

Comment

yeah,ditto..I always keep a eye out online and at local markets for things people have asked about.Obviously it makes it easier If we have actually indentified the object..but we'll keep trying.
                          Someone will know

Comment

Tiny Pee's?
                            The eyes have it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Can 't agree with you more Daz, 'The truth is out there!' to quote the X-files.Tiny Pee's, now that sounds rude?

Comment

Working...
                              X