Another one for you to help me with!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one for you to help me with!!

I need help with another childrens programme that i used to watch..but unfortunately once again i dont remember to much about it ha. I remember that it was a different story every week...but the only one i remember is about a young girl. There was a young boy that moved into a new house when he made friends with a young girl..all i really remember is that it turns out that she was a ghost from the past...she was killed when pushed down a well. She had a doll and it turns out that she had diamonds in its porcaline head and the boy finds it when some bad men after the diamonds push him down the same well. It turns out that that is why she was pushed down the well all those years ago. Once the diamonds were found the little girls ghost was laid to rest! Now if you can tell me what this is with this kind of discription you are brilliant lol.

Ok after about 20 mins trawling the net i have come up with your answer :-

The Wonderful World of Disney :- Child of Glass.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...25410?v=glance

Ahh that feels better :-)

Comment

You truely are brilliant!!!!! I am totally amazed that you found this from the description i gave you lol. I have just had a look my self and it is the one i have been looking for..A HUGE thanks

Comment

Anytime :-)

Comment

Working...
        X