"Sorry"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sorry"

Can anyone remember the board game sorry, a bit like ludo, only you could knock each other off the board,split moves between your men/counters,there where slides you could go down,you turned over cards to see what number of moves to take, some involved choices, like swap places, or 2 backward or forward.I loved it!! until someone knocked me off grrrrr.
    Last edited by Heather74; 11-11-2007, 12:14.
    Heather

Re: "Sorry"

Not only can i remember it, but i still have it, my nephews and neice enjoy playing it now. I always remember i was purple and my brother was red - no one ever wanted to be green.
    "sorry - start by sending a pawn back".
    "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

I have here in front of me the ORIGINAL version produced in 1929 with all pieces intact and in excellent condition. This was produced by company called BCM and patents had only just been applied for. Was going to put it up on ebay but don't think I'll part with it now.

Comment

I hated 'Sorry' well maybe not so much the game itself but the tv advert, as a young kid was so smuggly shouting 'Sorry Laurence!' My surname and boy did i get stick at school.

Comment

It was great with round cards and a nice slippy board and fat playing pieces.
          One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Thats the one we had with the red round cards Great fun!
            Heather

Comment

My Mum & Dad have a version of this dating from the 1950's. The cards are rectangle but the counters are like little stepped pyramids made from wood. The counters and board are in seperate boxes. It's still in excellent condition.

Comment

Don't just say it, play it!
                I used to have the Disney version.

Comment

I love and have this game too..it is a fun game except if i get knocked off......lol

Comment

Working...
                  X