Seperate Playgrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate Playgrounds

At our secondary school we had separate playgrounds for boys & girls. One the actual playground and the other the tennis court.

Halfway between the two playgrounds were some park benches so the two could meet; I say could but it was forbidden. Obviously on those benches there was a lot of kissing going on until the horrible prefects sent them back to their respective playgrounds. I am sure these prefects are either in the police or are traffic wardens lol

For me I was a librarian with a lovely green badge to go with the sought after position.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Seperate Playgrounds

at the primary school that i went to, there used to be seperate playgrounds for the nursery, infants and juniors. both genders weren't seperated. when i got to secondary school, all years were allowed to come and go wherever they pleased.

Comment

My primary had one part of the playgorund for infants, but juniors could use it as it had the markings for netball on it. The other area was for juniors only, which I thought was unfair.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Segregation that is - we should all be together in our one world = Like they say the Third World when it is the developing world places like Africa
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
        X