Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's Toy

Hi

I have been trying to recall the name of a certain toy, it was for girls and the only way I can describe it is that it was round about the size of a golf ball and plastic with a jewel on the front of it I think the plastic was blue and the jewel red diamond shaped jewel and it had a catch on it, when you opened the catch there was a little doll in it you pulled out but the bits (arms, legs, head) were attached to the plastic round thing on the inside with something like hinges then you could close it and there would be a little doll, I know that it is not polly pocket or lucy locket well the pictures I saw of these two dolls did not look like the doll I was on about, please help its driving me nuts if any one can find a picture even better lol

Re: 80's Toy

Were they the sweet secrets?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dscf0002qm8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	258292

Comment

I bought them from a member of a parenting forum a year ago. I think she said they were sweet secrets. I actually bought them for myself, as I always wanted one as a child, but never got one. My delightful daughter has claimed them for herself

Comment

Hi

thank you so much I wasn;t sure of the name but the pictures are exact, I used to have loads of them as a kid but lost them over the years and have been looking to get them again do you know where you can get them from at all ?

many thanks

Annette

Comment

Originally posted by m-tina View Post
          I bought them from a member of a parenting forum a year ago. I think she said they were sweet secrets. I actually bought them for myself, as I always wanted one as a child, but never got one. My delightful daughter has claimed them for herself
          Does she have the car Tina? Theres one listed on Ebay!!
          Heather

Comment

Sweet secrets are back!! Saw an advert for them today,with all the technology i say the old toys are still the best
            Heather

Comment

i saw that advert also, never got one as a child, or a keyper,
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X