Psyche Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psyche Units

In psychiatric hospital wards they all have a cupboard full of donated board games to engage the patients who would otherwise be lazing around stoned on their medication

In the one I am currently resident I am always heavily sedated; also injections throughout the day if my consultant should deem I need it

I am currently subject to a Section 37 of the 1983 MHA from the crown court with a Section 41 attachment which means I am indefinite resident until deemed suitable for release by the Home Secretary

Obviously it is my consultant who makes the actual decision & if he deems me suitable for release he then faxes the papers to the HS for his authority signature

So anyway; back to topic; I do tend to ramble lol

Board games keep us engaged as I said earlier

The reason for my section refers to my high risk to self harm

This related to my partner who was subject to serious DV by her now ex husband. I have to be there to off load her experiences to me; but that leads to self harm as a coping mechanism

Anyway....................
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Working...
X