Leisure suit Larry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leisure suit Larry

Does anyone remember the classic rpg - Leisure Suit Larry? I remember it being quite rude and having to ask my dad to answer a security question to allow me to play (to verify that I was over 18) although I think i was only 7 or 8. Great stuff.

I tried to play this game a couple of years ago when I dug out my old Amiga but I still couldn't answer the security questions!
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

LOL my class at school all had laptops when we were 11-12 i remember this game (a black & white macintosh version) spreading around the whole year level and we were all trying to seduce the prostutite during class time and not get caught.Somehow the teachers thought we were actaully doing work.

Comment

When I was 13, one of my friends and I would always be at my house playing this game. At first I had a bit of difficulty answering those questions to prove that I was 18, but the questions started becoming repetitive so it became easy. I remember once I entered my age as something like 75, which gave me a warning about heart conditions, and then another time I put down 99 and I got "No You're Not".

Comment

Ohhhh ol' LSL...I loved that game.... though it became much better later on when you could use the mouse to move Larry around -- the one where he is at the health spa/hotel? I loved that game I'd love to play it again.

I have a LSL ringtone on my phone (I haven't used that ringtone for a while), but no one knows what it is!

Comment

Working...
          X