Please Help!!!!! I Have No One Else..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!!!! I Have No One Else..

I'm trying to find out the name of the stuffed dog from the early 90's maybe 90-93 that you could make him appear to be a mean dog by flipping up his lips to make him look like he's growling and flipping down his brows to make him frown. Then to transform him back into a nice dog you flip up his brows and flip his lips down to make him look nice again. My son is 20 years old and he had this dog when he was about 4 or 5. Does anyone have one of these? Can anyone help me find out? I just don't know who to ask. My son is going to be a father soon and I want to get one of these toys for my grand baby.
    Thank you for any help finding one of these.
    Tammy

Re: Please Help!!!!! I Have No One Else..

Tammy I have been doing some searching, but found nothing so far.Will keep an eye out though.
    Heather

Comment

Thanks Heather!!! I do have a picyure but it's with my son in his underwear so I don't think I should post it.

Comment

Thats a shame, but you cant be to careful these days , Hope you find it in time for babies arrival.Congratulations on that.
        Heather

Comment

Don't know about a dog but wasn't there some kind of monster that did that?
          Werebears?

Comment

Hi Tammy,
            can you remember if the dog was based on some programme??
            Have tried to hunt it down as well, but nothing is coming up that sounds even near it.

Comment

Not sure if it's the right toy, but the closest thing I can find is Pooch Patrol - they had lips that you pulled up or down to make them snarl, but I don't think the eyebrows moved.
              The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.

Comment

Thank you sooo much!!! Pooch patrol was the name of it. I'm so excited you just did something for me that no one else has been able to do. Everyone that I've talked to said " HUH??" I just went to ebay and found one new in the box. It's from 1991 and doesn't look exactly like my sons but it's new still in box.. Thank you again and again.
                Tammy

Comment

Ahhh now i see.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	258206 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	258207

Glad you found him.
                  Last edited by Heather74; 21-03-2007, 13:42.
                  Heather

Comment

Originally posted by tammy2121 View Post
                    Thank you sooo much!!! Pooch patrol was the name of it.

Glad I could help
                    The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.

Comment

Working...
                    X