Construction toy please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction toy please help

Hi Everyone,Im trying to remember and find out the name of this construction toy i used to have when i was a kid.
    It was like mechano in princable but it was all plastic.The sections where 1cm square and in various lengths and grey in colour and you could join other sections together by blue jointing blocks which had nobble bits(sorry no other way to describe them)on them.I thought i was caled knex or connects but ive researched this and it looks nothing like the stuff i had.I have very fond memorys of buildings cars and cube like structures with the stuff well you couldnt do much else with it..lol.
    Help please the misses and the mates say they dont remember anything like it.Hope someone can help on here thanks.

Re: Construction toy please help

Hi
    I just thought it was plastic mecanno??
    Anything like this ??imagination
    Attached Files

Comment

No,The all the building pieces where 1cm square like lego brick style and in various lengths from about 5cm upto 10-15cm and they where all grey apart from the jointing cubes and the wheels which had black tyres and yellow in the middle.
      Thanks anyway

Comment

Going back to the late 60's/early 70's..was it Philiform?
        Last edited by sixtyten; 20-03-2007, 16:58.

Comment

Nope thanks anyway

Comment

What years are we talking there??

Lego technic? Zoids? Duplo?Fisher Price Construx? Action GT Bolt N Build?
            MB Robotix?

Only one with yellow wheels is FP Construx

Comment

Construx thats the one .You carnt believe how happy you have made me .Especially with the pics to show the misses what ive been on about for years..lol many thanks Daz

Comment

Working...
              X