temeura morrison nasty!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temeura morrison nasty!!!!

heya folks, have been thinkin bouta film i saw in the 90's a low budget kiwi flick starring temeura morrison as a violent father/ husband, it was pretty disturbing cant find it on his filmographys but its defo him as saw it several times ( was on cable repeatedly many years ago, in the middle of the night when i was up with the baby)please help it driving me crazy x

Re: temeura morrison nasty!!!!

Once were warriors... great but disturbing film

Comment

hey daz, youve done it again thats the one ty x

Comment

I remember this film as well. I dont normally like "blood and snot" films but this had a story line to it.

Once Were Warriors, published in 1990, was New Zealand author Alan Duff's bestselling first novel. It was the basis for the 1994 film directed by Lee Tamahori, starring Rena Owen and Temuera Morrison. It tells the story of an urban Māori family, the Hekes, and portrays the reality of domestic violence.

And to think he was such a nice person when he was in Shortland Street

He played Dr. Hone Ropata on the television soap opera Shortland Street from 1992 – 1995; he was immortalized when another character rebuked him with the line "You're not in Guatemala now, Dr. Ropata!"

He was also in Speed 2 and a couple of the Star Wars films as well but when ever I see him in a film I always think of that nice Dr in S S lol.

Lainey
        Leopopause
        The time in a lady's life when she is suddenly drawn to wearing leopard print. Pre-leopopausal women think leopard print tops are slightly tacky no matter what the fashion du jour, while the post-leopopausal believe they add a touch of African mystique to any outfit.

Comment

Not my kinda film.
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
          X