Hiya everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya everyone

Found this site on a search engine had a quick look around and thought if you dont mind Id join

The 70's was my time I was born in 1956 so I was in my 20's in the 70's.Loved the 70's had some brilliant times anyone from Manchester remember Pips by the cathedral???

Anyway Im married...kids both grown up or so they keep telling me lol....I grand daughter ....1 dog....and been bottle blond for longer than I can remember lol...

Lainey
    Leopopause
    The time in a lady's life when she is suddenly drawn to wearing leopard print. Pre-leopopausal women think leopard print tops are slightly tacky no matter what the fashion du jour, while the post-leopopausal believe they add a touch of African mystique to any outfit.

Re: Hiya everyone

Hello and welcome to this fab site.Look forward to your posts.
    Heather

Comment

Hi Lainey T

welcome to DYR ------- Happy reading & posting
      Steve
      x

Comment

Hello Lainey.

welcome and enjoy your stay.

chris
        Last edited by Cal; 25-03-2007, 18:41.

Comment

Hi Lainey!!

Welcome and hope you have a great time on this site - it is really great!!

Born 1956 as well and couldn't have wished for a better time to have grown up.

Happy hunting.

Carolyn x

Comment

Thanks everyone for your welcome.

Yes 1956 was a very good year lol.....Im a March baby.

Lainey
            Leopopause
            The time in a lady's life when she is suddenly drawn to wearing leopard print. Pre-leopopausal women think leopard print tops are slightly tacky no matter what the fashion du jour, while the post-leopopausal believe they add a touch of African mystique to any outfit.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Working...
              X