Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

My name if Caroline and I have just registered as I was chatting to someone at work and we had one of those do you remember conversations, but unfortunately we can't. About myself I am 39 and live in Southampton and should be hard at work right now. The conversation of dairylea triangles came up at work and I wanted to ask if anyone can remember the assorted pack of flavoured dairylea triangles you could get in the 70's and 80's. I hated the tomato flavour but can't remeber what the others were. Can anyone remember as I don't think I can go back to work until I know?

Re: Hi everyone

Hi Caroline!
    Thanks for reminding me of those Dairylea triangles..I loved the tomato one!!
    Welcome to DYR!
    (either that or i'm thinking of Primula or Philadelphia with tomato)
    Last edited by sixtyten; 27-03-2007, 14:31.

Comment

Hi Daz

Thank's for the welcome. It was definitely the diarylea and I know there was around 6 mixed flavours in the box because me and my sister would always fight over the best ones, I would always lose but that's what happens when you're the youngest - let me know if you can remember any of them!!

Caroline

Comment

I would imagine it was the usual suspects they put in cream cheese, I.E The six would have been Prawn/Shrimp,Tomato,Chives,Ham,Original,Mystery one?

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
          I would imagine it was the usual suspects they put in cream cheese, I.E The six would have been Prawn/Shrimp,Tomato,Chives,Ham,Original,Mystery one?
          I remember some of the flavours - celery seed, tomato and weirdly enough Gorgonzola! No one believes me but I am fairly sure there was those three and a plain - but the remaining 2 are a mystery . I think shrimp may be a good one .... they were a real treat

Comment

Hi Caroline welome to the forum

Comment

hi caroline.

Comment

BK, The post is 10 years old!

Comment

Hi Caroline