Wishmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishmaster

Found my old copy of the wishmaster video today, was quite shocked at the fact it's 10 years old, 1997!!! Where does the time go, I'd have guessed five years tops. I also have Wishmaster two from 1999, is this a sign am getting old :cry: . I will have to find the time to watch them, see if they have stood the test of time.
    Heather

Re: Wishmaster

I got those aswell! Will have to dig em out sometime, not watched them for a while.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Yeah...what nasty ways to go. The evil Djin was kinda cool though.
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Nasty genie - not at all like the nice one in Disney's Aladdin!!! Cleverest line of the film was when a young bloke walks in on the Djin with one of his victims and the Djin asks him "I take it this is something you do not wish to see" The bloke says yes and the Djin takes his eyes!!! Gross

Comment

Huggie, they have dated very badly. I wasn't actually aware that they were that recent. I would have said early 90's myself. Saw the first one (again) the other night and while they are very good films, they aren't something that stand up to repeated viewings (like the leprechaun movies which are ina very similar vein).

Comment

oh no, I wont bother digging it out then, then again I might If i'm bored enough one night, as I ve just got a Video player again, and I bet all the video's I own will now seem dated. After 6 years in a cupboard anything would
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X