hobby magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobby magazines

did anyone collect hobby magazines as a child?

Re: hobby magazines

More mums and dads hobby really, but I remember stacks and stacks of magazines on c.b radios. I use to get the odd ones with free computer games on for my spectrum,usually turned out to be rubbish, or just a demo.:cry: Thats if you can call collecting the games a hobby
    Heather

Comment

I used to type those game programs into my Atari 800xl all those hours of effort wasted - the game would NEVER work

Comment

Yep most definately
        favourites were Bunty,Jinty and Debbie,one of these mentioned had a doll and clothing on the back page ,that you could cut out and dress up

Comment

aww I loved the cut out paper dolls and clothes!!! The little tabs you had to bend over to make the clothes stay on, hours of fun. I'd almost forgotten about these.
          Heather

Comment

Didn't have a hobby magazine back then - used to have a girls mag called School Friend though and as Hev says I had CB mags and Metal Detecting mags since I became adult oh yes ! and Tropical Fish mags too *lol*
            Last edited by joybee; 13-06-2007, 22:16.
            Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
            <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I used to get Bmx Bi Weekly and also I have to confess i used to be a train spotter so got Rail Enthusiast too
              The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
              X