70's & 80's Kids Party Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's & 80's Kids Party Games

Last edited by sixtyten; 15-04-2007, 21:49.

Re: 70's & 80's Kids Party Games

I nate how today every layer has a gift and the person doing the music watches so everyone gets a prize - how pathetic and doesn't teach them about real life. ONE prize and totally random.

We used to play a game where my friends mother and her friend wore scary masks and chased us around the house - it was so scary but SO fun - when they caught someone they'd be tickled

Comment

We used to play Murder in the dark, musical chairs, statues and bumps and postmans knock.
      "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

when we used to have parties i remember the game where there used to be a row of chairs in the middle and everyone would walk around them while music played. When the music stopped everyone would race to a chair but there would always be one less chair to the amount of people playing so there was always someone that would be left out. This would go on till they eventually whittled the players down to a winner.

It was so much fun because someone would always end up sitting on someone elses knee

Comment

Nogden but did the judge let you off with a warning.......
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

ha ha i was usually the one being sat on

Comment

Originally posted by nogden View Post
              when we used to have parties i remember the game where there used to be a row of chairs in the middle and everyone would walk around them while music played. When the music stopped everyone would race to a chair but there would always be one less chair to the amount of people playing so there was always someone that would be left out. This would go on till they eventually whittled the players down to a winner.

It was so much fun because someone would always end up sitting on someone elses knee
              Thats what we call musical chairs. we used to play it too.
              "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

Originally posted by andria View Post
                We used to play Murder in the dark, musical chairs, statues and bumps and postmans knock.
                Oohh murder in the dark! I loved that game We played it alot when i was in the brownies heh
                Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

we played it in My youth red cross group too,Great game.
                  Heather

Comment

Working...
                  X