Early 90s travesties...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 90s travesties...

Purple hoodie with ying-yang symbol on the front, which I thought was cool when in 6th form. At least 80s had a degree of style about them..

Manchester - so much to answer for

Remember the craze for tying the lids to your boots, was it bros that started that one off?!
    Attached Files
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

does the beastie boys VW badge thing count as a travesty? what is a travesty?
      Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
      http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

i think it means something that was fashionable at the time but now when you look back..... oh dear!

Comment

ah so that's a travesty. in that case i used to wear a lot of travesties. espadrills were probably my first travesty. i'm going to be using that word all day now. travesty.

Comment

i cant remeber if i wore any travesties lol Oh and every time i see the title of this thread (Early 90s travesties... ) i keep thinking it says Early 90s transvestites hehh heh
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

me too! *snigger*

Comment

i thought that too and even when i read the first post i thought what's that got to do with transvestites!

Comment

LOL good, I am glad I am not the only one that thougt transvestites..I was first thinking...what is different from the ones in the early 90's to now??? I was sort of intrigued...
                  I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

better hair

Comment

i had those cheapo black jeans with the bum of them in a different colur ie green or red, also jeans with the flintstones on the anterior of each thigh and pretend DM shoes with playing cards on ala BROS. Nice hoodie in psycodelic stylee with an africa pendent.
                      Strawberry Fields Forever......ACIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

My sister had a faux leather CND necklace which I used to nick all the time. That and a bright orange hoody and Joe Bloggs jeans which used to complete the look. I thought I was the mutts, but evidently I just looked awful!Oh and Bermuda Shorts were the biggest crime in history and I wish that I had never mixed a flourescent yellow and black, checked on one leg, striped on the other, pair with a blue and white horizontally striped t shirt. I have a photo to prove how bad the combo was but I really don't want to trouble you all with it.

Comment

oh sure!! let's see it pootle...i know i am not the only person that wants to see

Comment

Errrr.....NO! That has been locked away in the vaults. It is THAT embarrassing!

Comment

ok than....open sesame lol

Comment

Working...
                              X