games master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• games master

who remembers this then the reason im asking is i saw it on sky tv and i use to watch it years and YEARS ago and always remember when games master gave the cheats out for the games id never own that game and the ones i was stuck on were never on that show
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Gamesmaster was awesome. There's two distinct memories that stand out for me in that series, neither of which I'm sure actually happened. XD

1. Someone in the 'consoletation zone' (aka tips+cheats), asking "In Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm trying to save the robot animals, but whenever I touch them I die! How do I save the robot animals???"

2. Some big-name guy (Dave Perry, I think?) competing in the slide level of Mario 64 for the 'best time'. He fell off right at the start and lost instantly, and got really angry about it.

Comment

Ah, now this is a classic show. A few episodes are beginning to surface on the web if you look around...

Comment

I remember this... when Domanik Diamond was the first presenter! I seem to remember he got told off for his rather dodgy language lol

I may even have some episodes on tape somewhere (yes I was sad enougth to tape it) lol

Comment

My lasting memory of Gamesmaster is of Patrick Moore's disembodied head on a TV screen pretending to be a computer games guru
          Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
          http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Remember Patrick Moore, and a spider Dalek, supposedly for a new Doctor Who......lol, what happened to that?

Comment

Re: games master

yeah very funny having patrick moore on it just his head and face wonder did he get paid for it tho.

http://youtu.be/Gcb6apX-s7s

here is season 3 with dex fletcher.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

ay daz you need go on show for levels on super mario world lol
                THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

be hard goin on it as the show is gone heh.

but i did love the two player contests they had between to random members of the audience.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                  ay daz you need go on show for levels on super mario world lol
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                    be hard goin on it as the show is gone heh.

but i did love the two player contests they had between to random members of the audience.
                    Those random pairings weren't really random, the people knew they were going to be picked because they applied.

I loved this show for the first two series, but after that it just seemed to go steadily downhill. I loved Bad Influence on ITV as well, used to have a thing for Violet Berlin

Comment

love it and still watch it today, as got a complete set of bootleg DVDs, made by a legend at Shepperton Studios

Comment

Working...
                      X