Spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 3

Just watched it..personally I thought it stank, and I'm a huge Spidey fan and loved 1&2..oh well..please Sony..no more

EDIT: ok,its not THAT bad,but the worst of the series so far..the baddies are rubbish and totally wasted.I'm old skool and can't see the appeal of Venom, but he should NOT have been in this film.too many bad guys spoils the plot
    Last edited by sixtyten; 05-05-2007, 12:57.

Re: Spiderman 3

oh no, thats not good news, was really looking forward to it
    Heather

Comment

Rumour is that Rami doesn't like Venom either and didn't really want him in the film. The reason that the Sandman is in there is because he's more old school Spidey and a particular fave of Rami and Maguire. Maybe a case of too much corporate intervention vs artistic integrity?

Ah well, we'll see how they can screw up Galactus and the Silver Surfer in a few months.
      Last edited by Wil; 06-05-2007, 12:23.

Comment

its a shame, was looking forward to this.

Comment

do you no what rating it is, i thought a 12 but dont know what the a means by 12a
          sigpic

Comment

12a means that the film/theatre admits accompanied children.
            Heather

Comment

oh i thought it was for kids ages 12 yrs plus, my 8 yr old wants to go
              sigpic

Comment

we've had to tell my son he cant go as well, be he's not even quite 5 yet, he s gutted as the last one was PG,It makes me mad, aim all the toys and dressing up outfits at them, but they cant view the film.
                Heather

Comment

Originally posted by bumblelady View Post
                  oh i thought it was for kids ages 12 yrs plus, my 8 yr old wants to go
                  Bumble I think it is under 12's can go, with an adult, just looked into it some more and found this.

From 2002
                  The 12 rating is revised to a 12A which allows the under-twelves to get in with an adult. But there will be a warning under the certificate explaining what type of naughtiness might be in the film.
                  Heather

Comment

thanks heather she will be chuffed with that, even though she probably wont sleep for a week after, ive seen the trailers
                    sigpic

Comment

yvw..yeah me too, dont think it would be a good idea to take my boy.
                      Last edited by Heather74; 07-05-2007, 08:59.
                      Heather

Comment

I saw nothing in this film that would scare a child

Comment

oh cool,thats good news then
                          Heather

Comment

I think you're more likely to have problems keeping him occupied during the 'soap-opera' bits and the fact that it's quite long.

And, a bit off-topic, but how old were people's little 'uns when they first took them to the flicks? My son's 4 now and I still think he's a little young. He'll watch a DVD fine (and has watched Spidey 2 cuddled up next to me just incase it gets a little too scarey) but not being able to get up and run around for a couple of hours is another thing again.

I think stuff like Spidey is just too intense for a little one just yet.

Comment

My sons four too, and he first went when he was 3, most kids films dont seem to last much over an hour, he's always sat glued, as good as gold.
                              I think his first film was Finding Nemo, a bag of popcorn, a few sweeties and a drink, and we never hear a peep out of him,( apart from that is a 100 questions) ,but the PG films are full of kids, and everyones in the same boat, so no one minds a bit of noise. So a wait for the DVD it is.
                              Thats why I wouldn't take him to see spiderman at the pictures, its a different kind of audience.
                              Last edited by Heather74; 07-05-2007, 14:55.
                              Heather

Comment

Working...
                              X