Hours of Elementary Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hours of Elementary Fun

When I was about 10 years old, the only memory I have of my class was a game that we would all have died for.
    The premise was a boy who had to work through TONs of levels (or so it seemed at the time) to complete a mission, and complete all in time to make it home and watch his favorite tv show. There were monsters to zap, and boxes to pick up with food and drink in them to improve health and keys to collect that corresponded with color coded doors. I would LOVE to remember the name of this game, and any help would be appreciated.

Re: Hours of Elementary Fun

First of all, welcome.

Now, back to the question:

Any clues? What year was it? What platform was it on? Do you remember anything else about it? was it a budget game (i.e mastertronic or firebird)?

Comment

Ugh... I have no idea... since it was 10 years ago and i was quite young, I have little to no memory of it. I'm going to assume it was quite a cheap game, and probably dated back farther than 10 years ago, because it was not a game provided by the school (ie not educational) but instead on a computer that my teacher had brought in (presumably an older one)... I also remember a school friend had it at his house, probably it was on the pc that came before 95... can't remember what its called now...

Comment

Sounds like a mix of Attic Attack and Skool Daze.....

Sorry i cant offer anything else

Comment

Is it Chip's Challenge?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip's_Challenge

Comment

i LOVE chips challenge!!!! anyone know of a best of entertainment cd or something that would work on newer computers???

Comment

Working...
            X