Breaking the law!!!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking the law!!!...

What was the first thing you ever STOLE!...

Just read the 'food' thread which is up at the moment, reminded me of the time I half-inched a jar of lemon curd from the CO-OP. I took it to my best friends house as I was scared to keep it at mine, we ended up hiding it in his Dad's garage as we were so scared of being rumbled! We were only seven.
    "My Dad's taller than your Dad."

Re: Breaking the law!!!...

I once took a little plastic ring from the post office counter, but felt so guilty I dropped it on the floor, went round the shop, picked it up and gave it back in as I had "found" it on the floor.

I've never been able to keep quiet about the wrongs I have done as the guilt kills me
    Heather

Comment

I remember stealing a magazine from the corner shop
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

My short spell as a thief ended when I got caught stealing... wait for it...

a packet of devil-bangers from a cheap shop!
        "My Dad's taller than your Dad."

Comment

My short career as a thief would fall short when I stole a packet of Mints from a Gateway store.When I got outside i threw them away because i was racked with guilt....
          And frightened to death of being caught and arested,I was only 11 at the time..

International thief turned GOOD!!
          sigpic

Comment

mine was a cola rubber from a newsagent, i felt guilty for so long,
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, i did nick a jelly ring from the corner shop once while the fella was down below getting me a bottle of coke, but other than that ive never broken the law in my entire life.
              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

What a dodgy bunch you all are

Comment

i once stole not only 1 item but a whole box of CHOMPS(chocolate bars) from a shop near my school. No guilt as i made over a fiver selling them in school!!!!, i already had my cold toast selling business in school so it was quite easy to sell them!!!!!

I have to say i have never stole anything since.

Comment

Cold toast? tell me more
                    Last edited by sixtyten; 10-06-2007, 22:49.

Comment

Well a friend and myself realised that at morning break time in High School everyone was always hungry. So my cunning plan was to sell toast, i would buy a loaf of bread on the way to my friends house and as his parents had left for work, we would then make the toast. Wrapped in tin foil away we went, and it sold out everyday. Did it for about 6 months before others saturated our market!!!

Comment

cunning!

Comment

Didn't STEAL zactly, but when I was in Primary school a teacher asked the class if anyone had lost a threepenny bit (Yes, I am that old unfortunately !) and when no one else claimed it I put my hand up because I knew it was the last day for the 'Christmas Lucky Dip' and I did so want a go !!
                          When I got home, my mum asked where I had the money from, and I never had the ability to lie to her......

Next day found me in the headmistress's office, confessing all and refunding the threepence I owed. I was six !! Taught me a lesson though, never did anything like it again.
                          Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
                          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

two pence from my mums purse.All i knew of money,was that she would open her purse and pull two pence out for me.When she was at work,i innocently went to her purse and took two pence out.she explained afterwards that i had to ask her first.She found out,simply because the shop keeper saw me with two pence,and kept it because he remembered my mum telling him i can only get sweets when she is with me.

Comment

I once stole a packet of sweets from a shop after realising that my pocket money wouldn't stretch far enough to buy them - I felt guilty about it for years and was convinced that the police were out looking for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X