Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help my sister and I remember this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help my sister and I remember this game!

My sister and I are trying to remember a game that we played as children. We've searched the internet but can't find anything, however, it was rather popular at the time (mid 90's). It was a children's computer game.

It wasn't a story-mode game or anything, it was just something for fun. You were on a planet, and there were little mini-game stations you could go to. What we remember is that each game revolved around these creatures that lived on the planet (little alien looking things), and they were named the same thing as the game. For the sake of this, I'll just call the creatures "Blanks." There were three little mini-games that we remember:

1: You worked at a little "Blank" place where people would come to buy one. They'd either knock on the door, call the phone, or send a fax. The available Blanks were on shelves on the wall. People would ask for specific things, such as, "I want a PURPLE blank that has STRAIGHT hair but NO glasses," and you'd pick the right one for them. We remember that one of the people that came to the door was an Irishman, and he'd say, "Top o' the mornin'!" when you opened the door. When people called or faxed their order, you'd have to send them the Blank by packing it in a box. But the main point was to match their order and give them the one they wanted, choosing out of about four available. When the people called or came to the door, they'd always say, "I'm looking for a Blank that..." and then the requirements.

2: You could colour pictures, and then insert little Blanks onto the picture. They were animated so they'd do things. We remember that one of them was the green French chef looking guy that would stir the picture, take a bite, and then go, "Le yuck!" Another was a body-builder who would lift up the picture, etc.

3: You were at a flat or hotel that was called "Blank" Heights or something like that, and you had to put the Blanks in the right rooms according to their preferences. It would say, "This Blank doesn't like being next to other RED Blanks," so you'd have to put it in a room where it wouldn't be touching any red Blanks in adjacent rooms. Others would be like, "This Blank only likes being on the same floor as other Blanks with glasses!" and things like that.

The game was all really juvenile and was one of those "learning" games, but we can't think of the title at all. If any of you remember anything more about it, who made it, the name, anything, I'd be SO thankful!

Re: Please help my sister and I remember this game!

Hi there!

Was it part of the Creatures range?

>click here<

Comment

THINKIN THINGS!!! there are 3 of the games.

Comment

could you be thinking about zoombinis??

File:Zoombinis 005 PizzaPass.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can still buy this!

Comment

Working...
        X