• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could turn back time

......... would you and to when?
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Re: If you could turn back time

Comment

1984- Year my Mum and Dad got married, and a Fantastic Holiday to Butlins was Taken.

and I would grab my Jack monkey and Pam Doll while I was there.
      Last edited by Heather74; 03-09-2007, 11:52.
      Heather

Comment

I dont think i would.... the 80's are good to remember but... going back?? nah ta - here and now im happier than iv ever been. Besides if i went back twenty years id have to wait ages to have my boys and girlfriend back.....and green socks and sweat bands never suited me
        sigpic

Comment

LOL we have just been saying it would only be for a visit.
          Heather

Comment

well just for a visit.... id go back to about half an hour befor the first lottery draw and choose those numbers ££££££
            sigpic

Comment

I would go back to the exact moment in 1976 when I remember sitting in class at school thinking about the year 2000. I remember thinking "the year 2000, that's ages away! I'll be 30, that's well old and we'll all be living on the moon by then". So I'd go back to then and give myself a clump round the head for being so impertinent.

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                we have just been saying it would only be for a visit.
                Yes sorry I should have put that , only for a visit , for one day only

Comment

I'm forever telling myself thatI'd work hard at school if I could again but I know in my heart that I wouldn't....all over again!! Even now I can't bring meself to study.
                  I'd love to go back to the 70s - great summers, lots of festivals, less crime, etc. ( Life on Mars has just started on tv here btw )

Comment

Can I cheat and go back twice?

I'd like to go back to the mids 70s and infant school, i have many good memories of it, I'd also like to go back to this time in 1989 just finished my a levels life was cool

Comment

sad but true ...... however I think the rest of my life would have been drastically changed so not sure ...........
                      but early September 1974 to tell my dad to have his heart checked out ............. not sure he'd of listed being only 31 .... daft h'appeth

Comment

Personally,I'd be quite happy to go back and stay, as I have nothing interesting or worth holding on to in this decade, but I'd have to take a Laptop

And wait 20 years for the advent of the Internet

Comment

it would be the time back in 88 when we were all sitting round a pool in california after a day at universal studios eating pizza with our feet in the water .....oh yes that would be it

Comment

What a dilemma! I reckon it'd have to be the early 70s - say, anytime between '70 and '74, before I went to 'big' school. Plenty of friends and a safe, happy family. Mum and Dad; young and healthy enough to do stuff and not really a care in the world. I couldn't give a **** about the net or computers. Can't say I don't use both every day (for work and leisure) but all the advance of technology seems to have done is make us lazier.

Would I want to stay, though, and miss my wife and son? That's a toughie

Comment

Burbs ( #15 ) : sorry to hear about your Dad. His number was up right then & if you'd alerted him to his heart complaint, smething else would've done for him. Out of your hands, don't beat yourself up.

Comment

Working...
                              X