Fraggle Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraggle Rock

Kids TV channel Boomerang are gonna start showing Fraggle Rock later this month!!!!! Cool or what?
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Re: Fraggle Rock

I loved Fraggle Rock, The dog Scruffy(?) who lived in the lighthouse was so cool, And the Gorg's totally rocked. What were the little builder things called, was it the Doozers?
    I Also remember the " garbage heap".
    My brother calls my little girl "Red" when she has her hair up in two ponys lol, She would be a red head!
    Think I'll let my kids watch it, to see if they like it. The theme tune was groovy too.
    Heather

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Fraggle Rock. This has to be the best news this week!
      If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        I loved Fraggle Rock, The dog Scruffy(?) who lived in the lighthouse was so cool, And the Gorg's totally rocked. What were the little builder things called, was it the Doozers? Also remember the " garbage heap".
        My brother Simon calls my little girl "Red" when she has her hair up in two ponys lol, She would be a red head!
        Think I'll let my kids watch it, to see if they like it. The theme tune was groovy too.
        The dog was called Sprocket, huggie, not Scruffy

Comment

ahh that was it!!! cheers Spiral. not sure where I got scruffy from lol
          Heather

Comment

Can't say I've ever seen it,but a friends band used to play the theme tune in their set

Comment

Funny, I just watched the very first episode of Fraggle Rock yesterday, hadn't seen it for at least 20 years. I liked it when I was young but always thought there were too many songs. Was right, there are a lot of songs in it, but appreciate it more now. It's cool!
              "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Fraggle Rock starts onthe 23rd July (this month) And ya welcome huggie.

Comment

It's sad to say but I remember the theme song word for word....and one of my fav. characters WAS the garbage heap. Does that say something about me?
                  I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

"look ma! i caught a fraggle!!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by koukou View Post
                      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Fraggle Rock. This has to be the best news this week!
                      And this has to be the biggest understatement of the millenium!! YES!!! Fraggle Rock was, is, will always be proper brill. The two big giants (wtf were they called?), the doozers (every time I walk past a building site I still think of them!), and Sprocket who was just like my nana's dog, Shep. Jesus, my heart is racing now! Get in there!
                      "My Dad's taller than your Dad."

Comment

The Gorgs
                        Heather

Comment

What about Muppet Babies, I havn't seen them in........yonks! They were almost as cool as Fraggle Rock. Had a cool theme song too.
                          "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

going to have to watch these i use to years ago "let the music play" lol
                            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by stevef View Post
                              What about Muppet Babies, I havn't seen them in........yonks! They were almost as cool as Fraggle Rock. Had a cool theme song too.
                              No way mate, Fraggle Rock til infinity for me. The above is just too, well, cartoony for my liking, unlike Fraggle Rock, which of couse we all know was real.
                              "My Dad's taller than your Dad."

Comment

Working...
                              X