Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just William

The board game from around 1976.

I bought one from ebay a few weeks ago and my 11 year old son loves playing it. He doesn't know who Just William is though , but for a 30 year old game it's still good fun.

Any one else remember it?
    sigpic

Re: Just William

Looks cool
    Heather

Comment

Hello FX02

Yes ! I remember Just William - it was more my cousin Michael who was a fan than me !! They were adventure stories of a mischievous schoolboy and you can still buy the books - new reprints and originals from Amazon.

Take a look at this website to show your son more about William
      http://www.sharpsoftware.co.uk/william/

PS Welcome to the Forum !!
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Hello, yes i remember the game really well, infact i have just got it back from my sisters house , me and my boys set it up to play and guess what NO RULES!! i cannot remember how to play the game i know the object is to complete the jobs before jumping over the garden fence but i cannot remember how you get to use your excuse cards etc etc... i have been searching on the net to see if there are any sites with the rules but i cannot find them anywhere... i will keep looking. Anyway it is a good game i know i used to enjoy it but that was back in 1976!! maybe i'll get to enjoy it with the boys oneday. Thanks Tracie.

Comment

Originally posted by mucketymuck View Post
          Hello, yes i remember the game really well, infact i have just got it back from my sisters house , me and my boys set it up to play and guess what NO RULES!! i cannot remember how to play the game i know the object is to complete the jobs before jumping over the garden fence but i cannot remember how you get to use your excuse cards etc etc... i have been searching on the net to see if there are any sites with the rules but i cannot find them anywhere... i will keep looking. Anyway it is a good game i know i used to enjoy it but that was back in 1976!! maybe i'll get to enjoy it with the boys oneday. Thanks Tracie.
          Hi Tracie
          I could scan the instructions I have and email them to you if you'd like?
          There are variations on the amount of job cards and excuse cards dealt out depending on the amount of players.

PM me and I can send them.

I've had to laminate the little characters in mine because they were falling apart around the edges.
          sigpic

Comment

thankyou so much my email address is tracybrown054@aol.com most appreciated thankyou Tracy.

Comment

Dennis Waterman!

Comment

OK. After a couple of years ownership of a very memorable game, I've decided to move it on. It's not in the greatest condition but if someone from this forum would be interested then heres a link.

Just William Board Game 1976 on eBay, also Other Board Traditional Games, Board Traditional Games, Games, Toys Games (end time 05-May-09 17:58:09 BST)

Just William Board Game 1976 on eBay, also Other Board Traditional Games, Board Traditional Games, Games, Toys Games (end time 05-May-09 17:58:09 BST)

Thanks to Huggie for letting me post this. I'll share my millions with you.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

trying not to get my hopes up,but what's the chances of you still having the board game please?

Comment

Sorry. It went a while back.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got a copy of this game lying around somewhere if anyone's interested.

Comment

I still have the scanned copy of the instructions if anybody wants them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by batdog View Post
                          I've got a copy of this game lying around somewhere if anyone's interested.
                          helloooo!
                          am i interested in this just william board game,you have laying around?!
                          Do bears in the woods?
                          please e.m me on wez10n2@googlemail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Denise

Comment

Originally posted by FX02 View Post
                            Hi Tracie
                            I could scan the instructions I have and email them to you if you'd like?
                            There are variations on the amount of job cards and excuse cards dealt out depending on the amount of players.

PM me and I can send them.

I've had to laminate the little characters in mine because they were falling apart around the edges.
                            Hi
                            Just found my old game as my parents are downsizing and found it in a box in the attic, can't find the rules. Do you still have them?
                            Many thanks

Comment

Hi , dont suppose you still have a copy of the just william board game rules. Ive just found my old game and no rules!

Comment

Working...
                              X