Alex the kid (sega)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex the kid (sega)

Who remembers the sega master system with the cartridges that you plugged in the top?? I loved alex the kid anyone know where i can buy one??
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

I've still got one

Bought it off a guy on the car boot for £10 - Alex The Kid game built in and 10 games to go with it (from another stall) for £7. My kids and myself fight over it regularly. [:I]

Keep searching - it's worth it in the long run. You may also want to try eBay - they are always flogging stuff like that on there.

TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!
    TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

I am in the process of bidding for one on ebay, i loved mine I wonder if i can still fly the helicopter on alex the kidd!!!!

Comment

Yeah.. for old games such as that either check out your local car booty or your local ebay

Some of the smaller game shops will also have second hand old games that they sell dirt cheap. I've got a megadrive with pretty much every game they ever made all from a computer shop that used to be nearby, for a pretty cheap amount (I even bought the wireless joypads they made)

Comment

still trying to win on ebay!!!

Comment

thats where i got mine from and 30 games for £20 bargain
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

don't forget to click on one of the ebay links on the main website before you make a bid! that way we get a commission and you help support the site!
              Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
              http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

ok i'll remember that!

Comment

Yes, remember those (may still have one in the loft). Alex Kidd I think it was called, are you thinking of the one with the scissors/paper/stone matches (Janken)?

Comment

i remeber that, ii was obsesed with it lol id buy a master system again just for that game heh heh and yeah it had the scissors/paper/stone in it.
                    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

yes jimthepitbull thats the one, i really want to get my hands on one i loved alex the kidd i spent one whole day when sick off school and completed it....... happy days!

Comment

i never managed to get to the end...think i got through the mountain once or twice but never got to the end.....bummer lol
                        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

did you manage to get a sega dondons?

Comment

no not yet i keep being outbid i'm going to make sure i get one tomorrow (sat)

Comment

put a silly bid in like i did and hope you get it

Comment

Working...
                              X