X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-force

Anyone remember the cartoon series "Battle of the planets"

There were 5 characters in it.
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

classic cartoon mate use to run home from school to watch that can you remember all the names?
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

must have been a boy thing!
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Jason, Tiny, Mark, Princess & Keyop.

<geek mode>
        BOTP was actually made using the first 80 or so episodes of a Japanese series called Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, overdubbed and re-storied in the US. Also the 7-Zark-7 robot was added in the US too to make more sense of the stories for the western audience.
        </geek mode>

*thinks* really need to get out more

Comment

Hey you can have a Blue Peter badge for that Lioneivy, kool.

Comment

Loved it as a kid, bought the boxset on DVD but havent got round to watching.

Love the 70's-ness of it all, its flares-a-go-go! Even the bad guys henchmen have flares and long hair poking out from under their masks!

Loved the bad guy in it, Zoltar was it? He always seemed to be wearing lip gloss, and in one episode, his mask was ripped off, and as he ran away, you caught a glimpse of long blonde hair, so he might have been a woman! Caused much debate when I was at school that did! (I think, in the Japanese original, he was a hermaphrodite, but lets not go there!)

Comment

I loved Marine Boy too that was kool, being able to bretah undewater with chewing gum now to me as a kid thta was kool, G Force, Battle of the planets was kool, Princess was a babes, but Zoltar bit of mystery about him/her as you say.

Comment

Working...
              X