• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman stuff

Just a thread to post cool Spiderman stuff
    I've been a fan since I first read the comic in the very early 1970s
    I had all of these item over the years,but sadly no more:cry:
    (but then after the last film, maybe thats not such a bad thing)
    a wicked radio

model

Re: Spiderman stuff

massive poster that I got from Athena

Comment

Kite

Mego figure

album

Comment

finally..I joined FOOM in about 1974 (friends of 'ol Marvel)
        I got sent this
        membership card and stickers

the envelope it came in..

Comment

Wooha My son would love you!!! LOL
          I'd post all the stuff he's having, but it's all modern
          Last edited by Heather74; 02-10-2007, 09:30.
          Heather

Comment

Its rubbish nowadays..John Romita was the best Spiderman artist ever!
            hated it when they started making the eyeholes on the suit too large
            Last edited by sixtyten; 13-08-2007, 01:20.

Comment

Ah, I had that kite and the Figure, used to collect the comics too, even when they released that new english version. The kids spider-man outfits now are much better than when I was a kid, we had to make do with a rubbish plastic mask.
              The original 60s Spider-Man cartoon is on in the mornings here and the Sunday paper has the old Spider-man cartoon in it (it's the only bit I read) although the story is taking ages.

Comment

The toys now are quite cool too, he;s having web shooters that shoot silly sting or water, and another one that shoots darts, the new spiderman3 car, spiderman on a bump and go bike,all the figures and of course he had a tent today, plus a new costume as he's wore holes in the one above
                Heather

Comment

Myself and another Spider-man loving mate had seen, in a shop, something which promised to be a "Spider-man web shooter" which you wore on your wrist. We had great dreams of being able to swing from buildings using it like the man himself and saved up till we could afford it. When we finally got it home we realised it was just a tube of some form of resin that you squeezed onto a surface then extended to the wrist holder you got and could slide a small spiderman figure down. We were heart broken.

Comment

yep, the old 70's Ben Cooper costumes with the plastic mask that used to cut your face

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
                      Myself and another Spider-man loving mate had seen, in a shop, something which promised to be a "Spider-man web shooter" which you wore on your wrist. We had great dreams of being able to swing from buildings using it like the man himself and saved up till we could afford it. When we finally got it home we realised it was just a tube of some form of resin that you squeezed onto a surface then extended to the wrist holder you got and could slide a small spiderman figure down. We were heart broken.
                      i'm a little worried Ryans expecting "real webs":cry:
                      Heather

Comment

I've still got the Mego figure (he sits on my shelf above the computer at home) which I got on holiday around '75-'76, as far as I can remember.

Still got this, too

and totally agree about John Romita Sr. being THE Spidey artist!

Comment

This is a pic of the water slide I got for the kids.... pity the weather didn't play fair !! Still it's ours now so I'm sure it will get plenty of use

Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
                          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

We wouldn't be allowed to use anything like that over here, what with all our water restrictions, we'd have to use recycled water from our washing machines. We're not even allowed to water our gardens, wash our cars or wash the windows of our houses.
                            "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Oh Almost as nice as Ryans, From 1982 listed on Ebay:
                              Heather

Comment

Working...
                              X