Please please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please please help!!!

This is driving me crazy as i cannot remember the name of a game and can only describe it a little, i used to play a game that had something to do with dracula or maybe it was something to do with a graveyard!! i can remember that somebody was in a coffin anyway and i think that the idea was to get through the graveyard and eventually you had to stick your little dagger in the coffin.... i think that was how it was played but this was over 30 years ago, your playing piece was as i remember different colour daggers that stuck in the board as you went around i think the holes that they stuck in may have been foot prints but i may have that confused with another game i'm not really sure. Anyway if anybody can help i will be eternally grateful. Thanks Tracie.

Re: Please please help!!!

Hi I found one called Creeps the description fits but it's electronic.??
    Heather

Comment

WOW!! i think thats it, its definately the same idea BUT i think my mum may have bought me a bargain basement copy as a stocking filler as my daggers were all different colours in plastic, thankyou so much how did you find that so quickly i will keep looking for a slightly cheaper one on ebay. THANKS youve put me out of my misery x Tracie.

Comment

No Problem, glad to have helped, I found it on Ebay, the trick is always tick the search title and description, search a few key words I choose "dagger" and Bobs ya Uncle.
        Heather

Comment

Thankyou i will remember that in future, i'm always looking for something vintage, ive hit 40 and am getting very nostalgic my cupboards seem to be getting full of my youth!!

Comment

I Know exactly where you are coming from, I'm 32 almost 33 and have just acquired the talking toy monkey as seen on my profile, I think they take us back to a trouble free time, no worries, no responsibilities,life was good.
            Heather

Comment

Yes it was good back then and i think our toys were better, im getting quite a collection now i have even collected the vintage avon pomanders with wax chips how sad is that?

Comment

Not sad at all, I think even us adults should have something we can indulge in!! I'd not heard of the Kenner Blythe doll, but just done a little search, she was way cool.
                Heather

Comment

Oh she was so cool, i really wish i'd kept her and all her gear not for the value but because i really liked her, i expect my mum chucked her out just like i throw my boys old stuff away but at one stage the blythe dolls were fetching over £1000 on ebay they have come down in price but it amazes me that people pay so much for her my aunty told me that my mum paid £3.98 for my doll back in 74 and her wig and one outfit was the same price, i tried to get a wig on ebay and it went for over £200 i cant pay that ive got three children... but i will keep looking. Its been nice talking to you my hubby thinks i'm mental but it keeps me happy. Thanks Tracie.

Comment

Sorry not mental talking to you!!! i worded that wrong, he thinks i'm mental trying to rekindle my youth.

Comment

LOL Some people might agree with that and I think my husband is with yours all the way!!! I just wish I had a way of knowing, which of my kids toys now will be worth the money in years to come,I'd hide them all away from them
                      Heather

Comment

Ive started to keep some things, i have hundreds of pounds worth of playmobile, i also have teddy ruxpin, do you remember him?

Comment

aww yeah I do, I never owned one though My kids have enough toys to fill a ware house Perhaps thats why they dont appreciate them, they seem to play with them for five minutes then cast them to one side,I keep saying I'm buying no more but I cant help myself
                          Heather

Comment

Hehe I know what you mean, i also say no more, but i keep buying my vintage games and i need someone to play with so the kids come in handy some times!!

Comment

I'm free (says Mr Humpries)

Comment

Working...
                              X