cartoon of the 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cartoon of the 80's

Does any one remeber the cartoon Ullysees (sorry about the spelling) he had a robot called uno (i think)
    I remember a bit of the song
    'Ullysees, ullysees
    soaring through all the galaxys
    in search for earth
    flying into the night.
    ullyse-e-e-e-es..no one else can do the things you do'
    Thats all i remember lol and the robot used to sing a bit of the song too....
    i used to have a crush on Ullysees even though he was a cartoon character lol (well i was only a child)

i remember it use to watch it when i came home from school
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I remember this and I used to love it
      Would rush home from school to watch it, I recently found some episodes as downloads but the qaulity is a bit of a let down...

Comment

any one remember dungens and dragons in the 80s classic cartoon
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

i never watched the dungeons and dragons one but I did watch Ulysses. That was brill!
          Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
          http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

dungeons and dragons was awesome, when ever they were just about to make it back home - that unicorn and billy would start crying and stuff!!! he should have just took him with him and had him for sunday roast!!! LOL
            Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Dungeons and Dragons rule. I have the DVD box set! The unicorn's name was Uni and I think you mean Bobby, not Billy. By the way, no they never get home. A final episode was written called 'Requiem'. But it was never made. The outline of it is that they have the chance to go home of they can continue to help rid the realm of evil. Plus Venger is Dungeon Master's son!

Comment

Originally posted by tammy
                Does any one remeber the cartoon Ullysees (sorry about the spelling) he had a robot called uno (i think)
                I remember a bit of the song
                'Ullysees, ullysees
                soaring through all the galaxys
                in search for earth
                flying into the night.
                ullyse-e-e-e-es..no one else can do the things you do'
                Thats all i remember lol and the robot used to sing a bit of the song too....
                i used to have a crush on Ullysees even though he was a cartoon character lol (well i was only a child)
                Ulysees 31, kool, funky music. Like manga, anime too.

Comment

omg i just remeber there was a blue girl in it and all her friends were in stasis

Comment

it was the robots i recall most, funky droids, now Droids and Ewoks, Star Wars cartoons they were terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X