Boy george

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy george

i always remember in the 80's growing up if my older sister was staying out i'd sleep in her room and the walls were covered in boy george posters i used to think he was the scariest man alive!!!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

i still find him a bit scary but he was never as scary as that freaky ginger girl in eastenders who pretended to have an affair with martin fowler. remember her? she was REALLY scary *shudder*
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Ive never thought Boy George was scary...i think hes rather nice looking.
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

his dj mixing is good now a days
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

freaky sarah in eastenders she's someone you wouldnt want around you!!!

Comment

A friend of mine met boy george. He had done a corporate DJ'ing gig. He then sat down at the bar, had a drink and a little chat with my friend. Maybe Boy George fancied him!

Comment

Me and my brother used to swap bedrooms sometimes as an "adventure", I got in real trouble one year when I put loads of lipstick on and left a big kiss print on his "Paul Young" poster!!!

He also had a posted of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom which I used to have to turn over because it frightened me!

Comment

i had to share a room with 2 brothers up til i was 17.... HOW BAD IS THAT!!!!!
                i couldnt take any of my "freinds" up there!!!
                Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Were these "friends" mates that you'd chat with in your room the way teenagers do, dean, or were they ladyfriends ??

When I was about 5 or 6 I imagined faces in the flowers of our bedroom wallpaper & let them get to me.
                  Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

sounds like a personal problem aidan...have you got counseling for that? lol just kidding...I have done the same things since I was little. I see faces in food, designs etc. Even as an adult I say "hey, look at this doesn't this look like a dog or a witch etc.?"
                    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

yeah especially the clouds i see all kinds and late at night i've seen bushes shaped as things too!

Comment

My brother is still traumatised by a Sesame St where Ernie can't sleep ( because the Count can't sleep & spends the night counting sheep aloud ), and gets up next morning with huge black rings around his eyes ! That's about 25 years ago.
                        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Clouds are fun, or can be when you i magine all kinds in the sky....brings new meanings to the quote 'watch the skies'

Comment

Re: Boy george

Du Joo really wanna hut mae? Du u really wanna make ma cry?

Comment

Re: Boy george

Boy George wasn't scary, just confusing. I mean he did look like a girl with the makeup and bows in his hair, but he was called boy and George.

I also got a bit confused about Jermaine Stewart, who sometimes looked like a girl, but then always had stubble.
                              1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                              X