Where is he now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is he now?

Does any one remember Dickie Davis or davies? He used to present the world of sport..What is he doing now?

Dickie Davies went on to be an occassional presenter of various sporting events such as the FA Cup. More recently he became a DJ on Classic FM and a few years ago he suffered a stroke which affected his speech. He has now made a full recovery and was last seen on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway on October last year.
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Tricky Dicky

I heard him on radio Five Live's "Fighting Talk" about 2 months ago. He sounded much as I remember him but I must admit that was the first time I had heard from him for ages.

Comment

Last I saw of him he was presenting a complication of wrestling from World of Sport, saturdays were kool when that was on, Tiswas then World of Sport, especiall the wrestling Big Daddy et all.

Comment

Hi!!!

Ooh..Saturday afternoon BRITISH Wrestling..before it went all American..Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy was it Mick McManus or something and..Catweazel!!! wasnt he in a programme as a wizard or something many years ago? the memory fades....

Rab ;0)

Comment

Hey Orange, see my posting on Wurzel Gummidge, you're kinda right too though the character was in another series, not the wrestler though. There was another thread else where, sports I think listing Britisg wrestlers, check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X