Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this game that's much like Labyrinth and Screwball Scramble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this game that's much like Labyrinth and Screwball Scramble?

I'm looking for this handheld toy that's much like the wooden labyrinth and Screwball Scramble. This game was different from these because you didn't have any knobs to turn or push. You only relied on your skills in tilting. You had a steel ball bearing and you had to get it from start to finish over teeter totters, topsy turvy paths, and narrow ledges. This also differed from Screwball Scramble by being enclosed with a clear glass on top instead of being open.

Do you know this game and what it's called? Thank you.

Re: What is this game that's much like Labyrinth and Screwball Scramble?

Could it be this ?

I remember the real full size ones in the arcades. The were pretty much as you describe - pinball machines with a glass top. They were designed to rock and tip so that you could direct the ball. Can't find a pic of one of those though I'm afraid !
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

No it wasn't. Thanks for trying though. This had yellow pathways. The top wasn't necessarily glass, more like a clear hard plastic.

Comment

Hi could it have been a pocketeer have a look at the first picture posted bt Stevef.
        https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/s...ght=pocketeers
        Heather

Comment

Nope. That wasn't it either. Thanks for trying. It is a lot like that one, though. The pathways I remember were yellow.

Comment

Hehe I was hoping you maybe colour blind, or at least pocketeers came in different colours.
            Last edited by Heather74; 28-10-2007, 11:05.
            Heather

Comment

that Pocketeer (Steeplechase) was one of the best in the range...on mine though the little boat hardly moved at all
              sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Hi there,

Did part of this game have two small, metal bars that you had to guide the ball down? Also, did it have a small "mini-maze" within it, that was covered so you couldn't see the ball?

EDIT: Is this the game in the picture? (even though it doesn't have a top!)

Thanks!!
                Last edited by DrMondo; 18-11-2007, 05:10. Reason: found a picture!

Comment

Hi Drmondo, welcome to DYR, i'm afraid the English version of your game is Screwball Scramble.
                  Heather

Comment

Hoping I may have killed two birds with one stone
                    Heather

Comment

Still not it.

Thanks for trying, though! I really appreciate it.

Comment

Never mind, we'll keep looking
                        Heather

Comment

Hi
                          I am looking for this game -made by tommy- it was in a yellow plastic not red but looked almost like this one do you have an idea where to find or look for it? i would like to buy it for my daughter who is 30 now but still can't forget this beloved toy we bought her long time ago.

Comment

Hi When looking for this one I also came across Tomy's AAAAGHH!
                            Is this the game you are looking for? If so theres two for sale on Ebay

Attached Files
                            Heather

Comment

There is a game called Run Yourself Ragged that is very similiar to Screwball Scramble...Could that be it?
                              I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Working...
                              X