This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to member game!

This game is just like the questions game but you ask a member of your choice a question i'll start us off with my question the person who i ask a question then has their turn to ask a member one.
    Bumblelady a question for you: Do you think you'll marry your partner?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

no i dont, ive been married before i had the big white wedding and i dont want to go through it all again, happy as i am not going to spoil it.
    my question to dondons, why are you going to marry your partner can you see yourselfs growing old together?.
    sigpic

Comment

if i'm truthful we have a very volatile relationship, we split up in february and after a week of being over he asked me to marry him i just sort of said yes cos i was very low with other distractions in my life, i can't see myself growing to 30 with him at the moment!
      question to bumblelady how did you meet your partner?

Comment

spoke to him on a cb radio and then met up in person, i was with someone at the time but very unhappy.
        didint see any future in us but it was better than being alone, now still with him 5 years later
        question to spiral, when do you want to settle down get married and have kids?
        sigpic

Comment

um, to b honest,never. Im happy being single, thankyou and i'll just stick with pets. Much easier to care for
          Ok, question for xmarkx...um....did you ever have an imaginary friend?
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

no not realy wish i did now though looks like it was fun
            question for dondons..... if you had the choice would you go back in time and why ?
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

this probably sounds really sad but if i could i would go back 6 years and i'd have made sure i was single and married the man of my dreams instead of letting him marry someone else

question to salty if you could change anything in your life what would it be and why?

Comment

made sure i was single 6 years ago so i could of grown old with the lady who truly holds my heart!

question for every one-are you happy or do you ever wish you listened to your parents?

Comment

your parents are always right mine certainly were, it'll never last and you'll be miserable dondons springs to mind!!!
                  Salty's question is to everyone so everyone.........are you happy or do you wish you'd listened to your parents?

Comment

question to spiral: do you have any regrets in life?

Comment

Well.....when my old cat Thomas passed away a few years ago i deeply regreted not staying up with him and even more so not being th eone to bury him....really regreted that

question to salty..why do u think ya chubby when ya obviously not?

Comment

answer???

Comment

that was an old picture taken last year,i have a couple more chins and am carrying a few extra inches around the waist!
                          question to sprial what do you think about when you wake up?

Comment

"awwww....i dun wanna get up!!" lol
                            to salty, where do u live?

Comment

in a house,a very big house in the country!-only pulling your leg,i live in birmingham

question back at you where would you like to live?

Comment

Working...
                              X