• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The goonies - ALL grown up

take a look at this....

havent they grown up
    Attached Files
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

wheres the crooks?
    sigpic

Comment

yeah - the scary old lady who looked like a man..... wonder what shes doing now? probably scaring kids at public events!!! LOL
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

oooh thanks dean80's for posting that! ONE of my fav. 80's movies...you know they are in the works of Goonies 2? Read that just the other day..hint..some of the original cast is staying along
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

wasn't gordo's nickname chunk or something to that effect?
          I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

yea he was great always screaming
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

i got the full uncut dvd. never knew that they had an octupus in it which was cut , they old cast do a commentry throught the film as well. brings back good memorys
              Too much to remember. Not enought memory

Comment

ive yet to see the commentary but our teacher showed us the cyndi lauper video in film class. that was cool as im a huge 80's nostalgia freak and love wrestling during that era (from about mid 80s-mid90s). the goonies is definately my favourite children's film ever.

Comment

what about this guy where he is???? is he dead already???
                  BRIAN JONES - this brilliant multi-talented musician who attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to juggle drug use with his musical output, died under questionable circumstances on the...

Comment

yeah he's dead i'm afraid, aids I think it was. The old woman is dead too. Sad.

Comment

John Matuszak who played Sloth died of Heart Failure in Hollywood California at age 38. His early death has been blamed on his extreme lifestyle, including the possible use of anabolic steriods.

-=AD=-

Comment

mikey plays sam in lord of the rings....hes put the beef on!!

Comment

And Anne Ramsey ( mama fratelli ) is long gone too... died in 1988 according to IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089218/

Comment

Check out http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/goonies/goonies.html

Comment

They guy standing at the back is richard donner the director

One of the best movies ever

Comment

Working...
                              X