Here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go

Lip smacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting ...er ... buzzing...fast walking ...mmmmm fizz giving ...........pepsi ---- sigh! curses! can't remember ( walks way with hands in pockets, muttering and kicking at clumps of grass)

Re: Here we go

Lipsmackin thirst quenchin (ace tastin motivatin good buzzin cool talkin high walkin fast livin ever givin cool fizzin) Pepsi

Comment

Yay!

Cheers Daz

Heard someone trying to say it last week and neither them nor me could remember it all

First time I heard it on an advert this nerd was following some girl round a campus but she didn't want to know him ---- He was aking her questions like 'what drink are you holding?'---- she was replying like ' an elephant'

Then he took a drink himself and the jingle came out

OMG it was so many years ago!

Comment

Not the exact one but here's one from 1974

Pepsi (2): 1974

Er — excuse me I hope you don't think I'm trying to pick you up or anything as a matter of fact normally I find it quite difficult to talk to girls but I bought you this Pepsi and came over to try to get to know you because well it’s — you look like the kind of girl I could talk to….
        [The Girl replies in a foreign language — he hasn't a clue what she is saying!]
        Lipsmackin'thirstquenchin'acetastin’motivatin'good buzzin' cooltalkin'highwalkin'fastlivin'evergivin'coolfizz in' — Pepsi!
        Heather

Comment

Ad here bottom left
          (needs real player installed)
          http://www.classictvads.co.uk/ctv2.html

Comment

I always remember the "Grease" like Pepsi advert which started with the weedy guy asking the "cool" one - "Hey Eddie, how come you're such a hit with the girls?" then they burst into a song which sounded a bit like Greased Lightning but had the chorus "Lip smacking Pepsi Cola".

Comment

Working...
            X