Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me remember the names of a couple old games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me remember the names of a couple old games?

I played many games in my elementary school, most I believe on a computer. I'll try to describe them as best as possible:

One, I'm pretty sure was a computer game, involved this guy that started on the top of the screen. He could fire downwards and destroy one block of this green-grass looking thing that made levels. You had to fire carefully because you could only destroy the blocks to the sides of you, not underneath, and if you got caught at the bottom of a single block hole, you died and began at the top again. I think you were trying to get a key or something of the sort, then you climbed back up to the top using a ladder on the side, and won. I think you could battle against other people too.

Two, I believe it was called 'Karate Kart' or something of the sort, but I can't seem to find it. You could battle against other players, and basically you raced go karts. You could pick up things that helped you or items that you could drop behind you if there was a player following you and that could slow them down. There were other paths you could take, so it wasn't a straight-up race course.

Three, I don't remember this game very well, but I played it in the 90's, either on something that hooked up to a TV or on the computer. You played a character, something ninja-ish I think and you ran around an collected items. I don't remember if there was a special door or place you had to go to end each level, but I know there was something like that. I remember one part of the game where the guy falls through this chasm-like thing, and you moved your player around to collect bananas and other foods as he fell. I remember when he ran around on stuff, it was in a block shape and I remember it looking like grey bricks. I know it's a pretty lame description, I'll add anything if I remember it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Heather74; 11-02-2008, 00:47.

Re: Can you help me remember the names of a couple old games?

The only Ninja type game I can recall was called Shinobi, dont remember bananas, but guess it could have been a bonus level type thing.
    Heather

Comment

what system?? PC?

Comment

Yeah, PC. It isn't Shinobi. I don't think it was much of a fighting game.

Comment

Working...
        X