What is your first every memory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your first every memory?

Mine is waiting to start Nursery I must have been 3 or 4.... and can remember hearing The Dave Clark Five singing "Everybody Knows" on the radio. Everytime I hear it I think of my first day at Nursery! And I didn't want to go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdSv_zEMDM
    Last edited by karenbrown18; 06-02-2008, 13:46.
    sigpic

Re: What is your first every memory?

There was a squeezing sensation, a sudden bright light and somebody slapped my backside !

Oh sorry , that was this morning ----LOL

Comment

Comment

at Danny

A Garage Party for the Silver Jubilee in 77, remember hiding under a table when the party was over. Also remember thinking how exciting all the buntings, flags and Paper plates were.
        Heather

Comment

Ha ha well thought of Danny!
          sigpic

Comment

I remember when I was about 15 recalling something that had happened when I was little, saying I remembered being held by someone and seeing my mother waving at me from the back of a retreating black cab.

She looked at me in astonishment...''you can't possibly remember that'' she said..''you were only 14 months old, and I'd had to put you into short term foster care while I went into hospital!!

Not only did I remember it, but I was able to describe a couple more events that took place in the foster carers home while I was there...she was absolutely gobsmacked because it had never ever been mentioned in the family that I'd ever been fostered.

Comment

Originally posted by jessi View Post
              I remember when I was about 15 recalling something that had happened when I was little, saying I remembered being held by someone and seeing my mother waving at me from the back of a retreating black cab.

She looked at me in astonishment...''you can't possibly remember that'' she said..''you were only 14 months old, and I'd had to put you into short term foster care while I went into hospital!!

Not only did I remember it, but I was able to describe a couple more events that took place in the foster carers home while I was there...she was absolutely gobsmacked because it had never ever been mentioned in the family that I'd ever been fostered.
              Spooky!!
              sigpic

Comment

I remember my mum holding me and leaning over the toilet in my grandmothers house to close the window. It's a very old fashioned window that swings right out, and as she leaned over she slipped and dropped me down the loo! I remember screaming crying coz i was wet (and thankfully un-injured!), but my mum is amazed I remember this as I was a baby.
                I also remember sitting in my pram with the plastic rain cover over me and the rain hitting it.

Ain't got a clue what I done last weekend tho...... lol
                sigpic

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people

Comment

My Mam leaning over me in the cot when I was about 2 I'd say.

Comment

My first memeory is being pushed in my pushchair (which was turquoise! lovely early 70's colour!) I remember the noise of the wheels going over the cracks in the pavement and me hanging over the side watching them.
                    ...chilli...

Comment

Mine would be on a holiday to Great Yarmouth....you'd remember this mum.

i was sat in one of those peddle car things with my cousin getting wet in the rain while my dad and uncle were under the cover nice and dry!! I must of been about 3 or 4. I have a few memories of that holiday!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ariesangel1985 View Post
                        Mine would be on a holiday to Great Yarmouth....you'd remember this mum.

i was sat in one of those peddle car things with my cousin getting wet in the rain while my dad and uncle were under the cover nice and dry!! I must of been about 3 or 4. I have a few memories of that holiday!
                        you were 3!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karenbrown18 View Post
                          you were 3!
                          thought so, and sitting in a washing machine in a laundrette x
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ariesangel1985 View Post
                            thought so, and sitting in a washing machine in a laundrette x
                            in a washing machine ???????? I wasn't that bad as a mum!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karenbrown18 View Post
                              in a washing machine ???????? I wasn't that bad as a mum!!!
                              whoops! lol i meant on!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X