help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me!!!

When i was little i remember saving my money for a specific group of toys every time i went shopping. for the life of me i can't remember what htey were called I remember finding them in the attic a couple years ago but dont remember what i did wiht them after that. it was a group of little animals like bears and rabbits and they had clothes and furniture and houses and i've looked everywhere on the internet for them but it's tp hard to find them because i don't know the name can anybody help me please? I think i bought them in ames because that 's where we usually went if they were anywhere else i don't know thanks

good news about your toy search

You are either speaking of "Maple Town" or "Sylvanian Family" you can find both on ebay..

Both of these had different animals with clothes such as: bears,ducks,dogs, mice etc...very cute

hoped this helped
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Sylvannian Families!

Ah, yes Sylvanian Families. These were the cutest things. I had a squirrel family, a mouse and .... sumthin else, bears I think. I had a set of playing cards with them too and they're were owls, moles, rabbits...lotsa wood critters all dressed in little clothes, hehe. The playsets were awesome in the photos but I never saw them sold in shops here in Australia. I'll never forget the day I took my tiny squirrel baby "Acorna" (I gave her that name :P) to school when I was about 6....and I lost her!!! I was so upset I cried and cried for days. Hehe. I felt so bad for the squirrel parents who now had no baby. I still think my friend stole it. Cow. Anyways, thanks for letting me share my memory of these cute toys!!

Comment

Target is carrying a line of this. They have everything from rabbitt families to pig families. all kinda tiny.

Comment

Working...
        X