Is michael jackson innocent or guilty?
    vote here
    Guilty
    16.67%
    Innocent
    16.67%
    Not sure
    66.67%
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

he def a bit strange, but he couldent even conceive a child normaly so im not sure he could touch a child
    sigpic

Comment

im not sure but he gives me the creeps and to b honest i wouldnt let any child of mine near him
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralCoolStuff
        im not sure but he gives me the creeps and to b honest i wouldnt let any child of mine near him
        i'm with you on that one spiral
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

i think hes just a kid trapped in an adults body... he dont wanna grow old. He is the Peter pan. i mean look at him, hes got a fun fair in his garden, loads of toys....
          Still.. if he asked me to go the video shop to get ALADDIN, i would be very suspicious....
          Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

jail the mad man
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by dean80's
              i think hes just a kid trapped in an adults body... he dont wanna grow old. He is the Peter pan. i mean look at him, hes got a fun fair in his garden, loads of toys....
              Still.. if he asked me to go the video shop to get ALADDIN, i would be very suspicious....
              I@ll agree on the kid part, the way he dangled that poor baby over that balcony was extreamly childish!
              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
              X