X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET Biscuits

Now it's my turn to get nostalgic!

Does anyone remember ET Biscuits?

They looked like custard creams but were green and the filling was dark brown and coke-flavoured!

I believe they came in a pack of three with a collectable picture card.

I think they were only around at the time of the film (ET).

Re: ET Biscuits

Do you mean these??

Last edited by karenbrown18; 18-02-2008, 15:37.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks!

I was sure nobody else would remember them!

They were much better then the film!!

In fact, what I remember most about the film was standing in a very long queue for a very long time - and being crapped on by a pidgeon while I was doing so!

Frankly, after that, it would have had to be a very, very good film...

Comment

E.T Biscuits...

Does anybody else remember these? They came in packs of 3 and looked like custard creams, one was brown, one was orange and one was green. They came in a foil pack I think. They were great. I'm beginning to think I imagined them but I definitely had them in my luch box at middle school!!
        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
        sigpic

Comment

Re: E.T Biscuits...

You haven't imagined them, I remember them well, can almost still taste them.

This is on the main page

Do You Remember E.T. Biscuits? Food and drink from the 70s, 80s and 90s
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Re: E.T Biscuits...

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
            You haven't imagined them, I remember them well, can almost still taste them.

And this on main page

Do You Remember E.T. Biscuits? Food and drink from the 70s, 80s and 90s
            OMG! Look at that! Weren't they just the best? This site is just brilliant!
            "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
            sigpic

Comment

Just found this site whilst looking for these very biccies. Didn't think I would find a picture of them too!
              Think of them as disgusting, but also remember liking them.

Comment

I remember my parents and nan used to buy me these at Belle Vale shopping centre in Liverpool in the early-mid 1980's when I was a kid! I think there were two tones of biscuit available in one pack, like a creamy greenish colour and a coffee colour - possibly even a reddish colour too now that I come to think of it! Happy days!

Comment

I absolutely loved them at the time.
                  Not too sure how i'd feel about them these days,
                  Still, i'd love to try them again.
                  Maybe i'll go all Heston on a custard cream & see what i can come up with.

Comment

For a long time these fell into the 'did I imagine them?' category for me. My memories were so vague that I couldn't even remember the packaging, picture card or flavours. I did remember the colours though. Brown, cream and green custard creams! Must have only had them once.
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

I remember my Mum didn't like the look of the green ones.

It was around the time people began to get worried about E numbers.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

i remember them well thanks for the pic.
                        i liked all flavours of them the green one was off putting because of the colour.
                        not surprised your mum did not like the look of the green one probably made her feel ill.

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                        I remember my Mum didn't like the look of the green ones.

It was around the time people began to get worried about E numbers.
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

If I remember correctly, the cream in the middle was Cola flavoured.
                          Can anyone confirm this ?

Comment

yes i clearly remember they were cola

the above wrapper does say cola in red writing but here is a clearer image http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonli...0207/lightbox/
                            Heather

Comment

Nice pic Heather! I was wrong about one being a cream colour. It was orange. Still, it was the green one that did it for me. Nothing was more cool than a green biscuit in 1982!
                              1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                              X